Do you often skip breakfast because you do not have enough time to make it? For you who are always in a rush in the morning, you are able to try the tomato bun tuna melt recipe. Bun or sandwich is one of the easiest and most practical recipes to make. Moreover, it seems that this menu is the favorite of everyone and a cheap healthy meal plan. So, directly try this tomato bun tuna melt recipe!
- 14 pieces of bun. In order to make a healthier one, you are able to use whole wheat bread.
- 100 grams of canned tuna
- 50 grams of mushrooms, sliced into 3 parts. You can use any kinds of mushrooms you want.
- 3 spoons of mayonnaise
- A teaspoon of tomato ketchup
- 7 pieces of cheese
- 7 pieces of lettuce
- 3 red tomatoes. Slice them thinly.
- 4 fried eggs. You are also able to use 4 omelettes as well.
- A spoon of tomato ketchup for the spread
How to Make:
- Mix evenly tuna, mushrooms, mayonnaise, and tomato ketchup. Once the filling ingredients are mixed well, put it aside.
- Take a piece of bun or whole wheat bread. Spread tomato ketchup above it.
- Then, put cheese, lettuce, tomato, tuna mixed, and fried egg or omelette. Cover it with bun or whole wheat bread again. You are able to serve it right away. But if you want the cheese melts, you are able to toast the sandwich or put it in the microwave. So that you can have it warm as your breakfast.
That is the tomato bun tuna melt recipe. The recipe above is served for 7 portions. You only need around 30 minutes to make the recipe. You can also make another recipe for less portion. You need to prepare 50 grams of canned tuna, a quarter of minced onion, 2 pieces of bun, a slice of cheese, a red tomato that is thinly sliced, lettuce, cooking oil, salt, and pepper.
First, you have to sautee the onions and tuna and add enough salt and pepper to add flavor. After that, you just need to put all of the other ingredients above the bun and cover it again with another bun or whole wheat bread. Are you interested to try this healthy budget meal plan as your breakfast?