Do your kids get bored with their lunch boxes you make? Are you out of idea to make a new one for them? Then, you can try to make roasted buffalo chickpea wraps recipes. Instead of using chicken or beef, you can replace them with roasted buffalo which has more benefits for health. Buffalo meat is able to strengthen the immune system, fulfilling your kids’ nutrient needs, and educate your kids’ brains. Moreover, buffalo meat is also a good source of protein. Added with chickpeas, you will be able to make healthier roasted buffalo chickpea wraps recipes for your kids.
- 150 grams of lettuce. Thinly slice them.
- 100 grams of grated cheddar cheese
- 75 grams of sliced tomatoes
- 75 grams of chickpea
- 120 grams of roasted buffalo
- 3 spoons of English sauce
- 40 grams of minced onions
- 4 spoons of mayonnaise
- 4 pieces of tortilla
- Enough salt
How to Make:
- Prepare the roasted buffalo. Put aside.
- Prepare the tortilla, spread mayonnaise on one side of the tortilla skin.
- Put lettuce, minced onion, thinly sliced tomatoes, chickpeas, and roasted buffalo inside tortilla as the filling.
- Do not forget to add grated cheese. Then, roll the wrap. You are able to add white egg in order to prevent the roll from reopened.
- Make sure that the wrap filling is enough.
- Heat the pan, then toast the roasted buffalo chickpea wrap. Toast the wrap on both sides.
- Once the wrap is cooked, cut the wrap into 4 parts.
- Serve it while it is warm.
Those are one of the roasted buffalo chickpea recipes that you can try to make a lunch box for your kids. Buffalo meat is not as cheap as chicken. So, this recipe is not really suitable if you want to make a healthy budget meal plan. However, buffalo meat has more benefits than chicken. It is even able to fulfill the nutrient needs of pregnant women.
For you who have a high cholesterol level, it is safe and fine to consume buffalo meat. It is because the Omega 3 contained in buffalo meat is able to increase the HDL or good cholesterol level as well as reduce the LDL or bad cholesterol level. So, for those who are suffering from obesity, buffalo meat is fine to be consumed.