Fried rice is one of the easiest meals to cook. This menu probably often becomes a choice if you are out of ideas what to cook. Moreover, fried rice also seems to be a favorite menu of a lot of people. Its simple and delicious taste makes most people never get bored to cook and eat fried rice. The ingredients to make fried rice are also easy to find so that it can be your healthy budget meal plan. Each country has their own typical fried rice. But if you want to make the special one, you can try this one of the chicken fried rice recipes.
- 3 cups of rice
- 3 spoons of cooking oil
- 3 big eggs, whisk
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 230 grams of diced chicken
- A cup of vegetables
- One and a half spoon of salty soy sauce
- A half spoon of fish sauce
- A quarter teaspoon of sesame oil
- White pepper
How to Make:
- Mix all of the flavoring ingredients in a bowl. Put aside.
- Heat a spoon of cooking oil with a big heat. Then, cook the whisked eggs first. Cook scrambled eggs and once it is cooked, put aside.
- Heat 2 spoons of cooking oil, then sautee the garlic until it smells.
- Add diced chicken, stir, and cook well. Then, add a cup of various vegetables and stir evenly.
- Add 3 cups of rice, stir, and cook well. After that, add the flavoring ingredients. Make sure you stir them well.
- Last, add the scrambled eggs and serve the chicken fried rice while it is still warm.
That is one of the chicken fried rice recipes that you can try. Chicken fried rice is suitable for a cheap healthy meal plan because the ingredients needed are quite affordable. There are also a lot of variants of chicken fried rice recipes out there. For example, Javanese chicken fried rice, kimchi chicken fried rice, spicy chicken fried rice, and many more. You are able to cook the one that is suitable for your taste.
Basically, fried rice is only rice cooked with spices and flavorings added with many other ingredients. But each chicken fried rice recipe has their own characteristics. If you really love this menu, you can try all of the chicken fried rice variants.